I had such an amazing weekend in the city! I should really be giving my liver a break, but I am exercising my freedom until the trials... who needs brain cells anyway? The Korean karaoke bar was well worth the loss of them (including money), so it's allll good.
The train ride up was wonderful as always - I appreciate any time I have to myself to just sit and listen to music because lately experiences like these are so far and few between.
Caitlin also lent me a new book, as she does every time I visit. It is called "Towelhead" - I'm not sure I really like it even though I have a third of it left. I will stick it out though, I hate not finishing books once I have started!
Aug 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 left me a comment:
Post a Comment