Dec 20, 2009

'Tis The Season

As the silly season approaches my house becomes all abuzz with decorations and an overload of festive German snacks like Lebkuchen and Stollen. I have also been so graciously given the role of Christmas-lunch-recipe-chooser since I have nothing else to do all day except sew and listen to music (all done in pyjamas, of course. I'm a pyjamas kind of lady).

So I went on some kind of tagging spree in our big cookbook and it took me an hour or so, but I flicked through that massive beast of a book and finally came up with a list of things that I will make on December 25 for my massive family of five. I just hope I have adequate culinary skills and don't ruin the whole thing... if the latter is the case, then I will just have to turn into the Grinch!

0 left me a comment: