Jan 21, 2010

Paranormal


Picture by whalebones @ flickr.com

I am convinced there is some kind of supernatural being living in my bedroom.

I was just sitting here, minding my own business browsing various internets, when my laptop began to overheat. BUT wait, that's no paranormal activity - and you're right. It's not. It happens from the moment I turn this old thing on. So I plugged in the little fan I have enlisted as my laptop-cooler and aimed it at the keyboard to prevent her shutting down mid-browse.

I then returned to lurking my best friend on Facebook.

This went on for about ten or so minutes before I started getting a little annoyed at constantly having to sweep the hair off my face / pull it out of my mouth thanks to the fan breeze - what? I'm puzzled here, because I aimed the fan AT THE KEYBOARD as you will recall me saying earlier. Either a ghost has moved my fan, or a ghost has moved my fan. Without me noticing. My lamp also flickers ONLY when I lay in bed, but that may have something to do with coincidence and/or the bulb needing to be switched.

So, Dear "ghost" "spirit" "spectre" or what have you: if you're reading this over my shoulder as I type, have some courtesy and stop messing with my electrical appliances or this time you will actually make it to heaven/hell/wherever dead things go. Regards, Natalie.

1 left me a comment:

Lauren said...

Haha, whoa, creepy! Also, that illustration by whalebones is lovely.